The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has invited applications for the department test of Kerala PSC slated for July on its official website. Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Total posts: 117
Name of the posts:
- Lower division clerk
- Forest driver
- Higher secondary school teacher
- Laboratory technical assistant
- The candidates should have an undergraduate degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university or institute.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 20 years and maximum 31 years old.
How is the Selection procedure done?
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam followed by personal interview.
How to apply?
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the "One-time registration" tab.
- Register by providing required Login using the credentials provided by you during registration.
- Follow the instructions on the site to apply.
- Download and take a print copy of your application form for future reference.
- Last date to apply: June 14, 2017.