Kerala Public Service Commission has released a new notification through its official website for the recruitment of Junior Instructor, Peon/Watchman, and various vacancies. Interested candidates should apply before 15 November 2017.
Kerala PSC recruitment vacancy details:
- Post Name: Junior Instructor, Peon/Watchman and various
- Job Location: Kerala
For Peon/Watchman: 42 Posts
- Candidates should have passed VI or equivalent from a Govt. recognized Board / Institute.
- The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 7735/- to Rs.13090/- Per Month.
Junior Instructor: 12 Posts
Candidates should hold SSLC / Diploma from a Govt. recognized Board / Institute.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 26500/- to Rs.56700/- Per Month.
Other Posts: 69 Posts
- Candidates can check the notification.
As on 15 November 2017
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 50 Years
- Selection will be made on the basis of written test/interview.
How to apply for Kerala PSC Jobs 2017?
- Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online through the website.
Important dates to remember:
- Closing date to apply: 15 November 2017