The timetable for the Kerala Nursery Education exam first year and second year examination has been released by the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan . The exam will be conducted from March 12 to March 26, 2018.
The detailed notification has been published on the official website of the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan.
- The written examination for each paper will be conducted for 100 marks and each exam will be of 2 and half hours duration.
- The candidates would also be given 15 minutes "cool off" time before the exam with exam starting at 1:45 pm and ending at 4:30 pm.
Kerala Nursery Education course timetable:
- March 12, 2018 - Paper VI Child Activities and Methods
- March 13, 2018 - Paper V Child Development and Curriculum
- March 15, 2018 - Paper IV Child Development and Psychology (paper II)
- March 19, 2018 - Paper III Child Development and Health
- March 22, 2018 - Paper II Child Development and Psychology
- March 26, 2018 - Paper I Philosophical and Sociological foundations of early childhood Education
To pass in this exam, a student should get minimum 'C' grade.
- Second year students who have not cleared their 1st year exam can appear for the supplementary exam.
- Those candidates who have not cleared either 1st or 2nd year exams can appear as private candidates in the upcoming March exams.
- Those who wish to apply for the supplementary exam or as private candidates will have to apply in a separate format which is given in the official notification.