The Kerala Minerals And Metals Limited (KMML) invite applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Operator Trainee, Junior Technician Trainee and Junior Khalasi. The closing date for submission of applications is 4th September 2015.
Name and Number of Posts Vacant with Required Qualification
Junior Operator Trainee
- 11 posts
- 60% marks in Diploma in Chemical Engineering or Degree in Chemistry with 60% marks
Junior Boiler Cum Utility Operator Trainee
- 04 posts
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and 1st or 2 nd class Boer Attendant Certificate of competency or SSLC with ITI certificate in the trade of Fitter and 1st class or 2nd class Boer Attendant Certificate of competency.
Junior Technician (Welder) Trainee
- 3 posts
- SSLC with ITI Certificate in the trade of Welder
Junior Technician (Fitter) Trainee
- 10 posts
- SSLC with ITI Certificate in the trade of Fitter.
Junior Technician (Electrician) Trainee
- 1 post
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or pass in SSLC with ITI certificate in the trade of Electrician
Junior Technician (Instrumentation) Trainee
- 1 post
- 1st class Diploma in Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering
Junior Technician (Pipe Fabricator) Trainee
- SSLC with ITI in the trade of Fitter/Plastic Processing Operation
- Pass in Std.VIII preferably a pass in Matriculation with sound physique and a minimum of 6 years experience as Khalasi.
Junior Analyst Trainee
- 1st class Degree in Chemistry.
Age Limit: Not above 26 Years. 05 years age relaxation to SCs/STs and 03 years age relaxation to OBCs.
Stipend: ₹ 7000/- per month during training period (One Year)
How To Apply:
Application in the prescribed format enclosed giving compete particulars regarding
(i) name and address
(ii) Age and date of birth
(iii) Qualification indicating the class C the total % of marks obtained
(iv) Details of previous training/ experience if any (v)Community certificate /and other relevant detaiis in the prescribed format affixing the recent passport size photograph to reach
THE GENERAL MANAGER (P&A/EDP), THE KERALA MINERALS AND METALS LTD, PB NO.4, SANKARAMANGALAM, CHAVARA, KOLLAM-691 583
Last Date to apply: 4/09/2015, superscribing the envelope
Manufacturing Titanium Dioxide through the chloride route, KMML produces very pure rutile grade Titanium dioxide pigment. The different grades churned out by KMML under brand name KEMOX has a ready market which asks for more. The commendable work in research by the R&D department has also helped KMML to add more colours to its portfolio.
With continued growth and demand in the economy and industry, the products of KMML are being lapped up by the eager market. This has in turn set the wheels turning for KMML's expansion.
KMML has always been responsive to social and environmental causes. Some of the initiatives taken by KMML have made a significant change to the area and its people.
KMML is now in the aerospace industry & Defence applications with the commissioning of the Titanium Sponge Plant. The TSP is a joint venture of KMML, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) and the Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory (DMRL). The VSSC has fully funded the Rs.143-crore TSP project. With the inauguration of TSP, India becomes the 7th country in the world having the technology for producing titanium sponge, which is the raw material for titanium metal.
Titanium sponge is known for its high strength but low weight, making it an ideal material for aircraft manufacture, including fighter aircraft. The material is also used in nuclear plants, Engine parts, Ocean platforms, Reactors, Heat Exchangers and to make dental implants and artificial bones.