The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, invites applications from the candidates who have qualified and have figured in the Kerala State list of AIPGMEE 2014 exam.
CEE, Kerala will accept AIPGMEE 2014 scores for allotment / admission to PG medical / diploma courses for the state quota seats in the government medical colleges and for the 50% of seats available in the self financing / co-operative medical colleges in Kerala.
- Candidates should have passed MBBS degree from any of the medical colleges recognised by the KUHS.
- Candidates who have completed one year internship or are likely to complete it on or before 31st March 2014 are eligible to apply for admission.
- Candidates must have secured good marks in AIPGMEE 2014 exam.
- There is no upper age limit for General Quota candidates.
- For Service Quota candidates, other than medical Education services quota (MESQ), upper age limit will be 48 years for postgraduate degree courses and 49 for postgraduate diploma courses, as on 01st January 2014.
Mode of selection:
- All candidates including Service Quota candidates will have to qualify the AIPGMEE-2014 for Admission session 2014 conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE).
- The CEE shall prepare a Merit List and Category Lists of SC, ST, SEBC, PD and XS for allotment and admission on the basis of applications submitted by the qualified candidates.
- The selection of service candidates shall be made from the rank list furnished by the Director of Medical Education and approved by the Post Graduate Selection Committee.
The selection and allotment of seats, including those under Service Quota, will be made by the CEE through a Centralized Allotment Process (CAP), which is a Single Window System of allotment based on the options submitted online by the candidates, eligible as per prospectus for admission to PG medical courses, Kerala-2014, approved by the Government of Kerala.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Candidates have to pay the required fee at any of the branches of State Bank of Travancore using the bank challan available with the printout of the online application.
- The candidates outside Kerala can remit the application fee by way of a Demand Draft for the requisite amount, drawn from any nationalised bank in favour of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- All candidates seeking admission to the course should take the printout of the online application, affix their passport size photograph (same as the one uploaded to NBE for AIPGMEE-2014) in the space provided in it and get it attested by a Government Gazetted Officer.
- For service / general candidates: Rs 1,000/-.
- For SC / ST candidates: Rs 500/-
Last date for submission of application form is 28th February 2014.