Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV) - Tirupathi has released notification for vacancies for teaching posts on contract basis. Candidates who are interested to apply for this job can attend the walk-in interview scheduled on July 19, 2016.
For more details on the vacancies available read below:
Name and number of posts available:
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) (Physics): 1 post
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) (Chemistry): 1 post
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) (Biology): 1 post
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) (Hindi): 1 post
- Primary Teacher: 1 post
Who can apply:
Here we provide you the eligibility criteria for candidates interested to apply for teaching posts in Kendriya Vidyalaya
For GT (Physics and Chemistry):
- Candidates must have a master's degree in science porgramme of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject.
For TGT (Biology and Hindi):
- Candidates need to completed a four-year integrated course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidate should have a bachelor's degree in any discipline with Hindi as subject in all the 3 years and Botany, Zoology and Chemistry/ combination of the subjects.
For Primary Teacher:
- Candidates should have passed Class 12 from recognised institute.
Also, candidates should have passed the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Applicants should be between the age group of 18 to 65 years. Candidates from reserved category will be entitle for age relaxation.
How to apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates can attend the walk-in interview held on July 19, 2016.
- Candidates need to carry their bio-data along with attested copies of the required documents.
- Interview for PGT (Physics and Chemistry): July 19, 2016 at 8:30 am
- Interview for TGT (Biology and Hindi): July 19, 2016 at 10:30 am
- Interview for Primary Teacher: July 19, 2016 at 2:30 pm