Kendall College, located in the heart of downtown Chicago, offers a curriculum that combines strong academics with practical experience that help give graduates the skills and expertise to be leaders in their professions. Kendall invites application for its summer 2015 session.
Associate of Applied Science Degree in Baking and Pastry
This six-quarter program prepares you to enter the baking and pastry profession with confidence. The students are given chocolate and confectionery classes as well as a unique wedding cake course. During the program the students are trained under Michelin recommended fine-dining restaurants to provide them with on-shore training.
- 18 years old at the start of program
- Minimum ACT composite score of 18 or greater or three-part SAT score of 1290 or higher.
- Students who did not take the ACT or SAT exam, or who graduated more than five years from the intended start date, will be required to take a placement exam prior to admission.
- English requirements-
- Students who are not native English speakers, should enclose one of the following:
- TOEFL: Minimum score of 71 on the internet based test. All components must meet minimum level of 17
- I.E.L.T.S. Academic Module minimum Overall Band Score of 5.5 (min 5.5 in speaking and listening & 5.0 in reading and writing)
- Documents requirement-
- Official Secondary-School Transcripts, Marks Sheets, or Ending Examination Results.
- Official High-School transcript with graduation date and, if applicable, Official College or University transcripts.
Contact the Enrollment Advisor for more details. Applicants who do not meet the Academic Entry Requirements will be required to take the Kendall College New Student Assessment as a part of the admission process.
To apply click here Enter your details on the landing page and a Kendall College counselor will connect to assist.
Last Date to apply: 1st June 2015
Find out more information here