The registration for seat allotment of Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Entrance Examination (KEAM) 2017 is opened by The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala. The option registration can be done on the basis of the KEAM 2017 ranks of the candidates.
Who can apply for KEAM seat registration?
- For this exam, intermediate (class 12) pass candidates from a recognized state board/university with minimum 50 per cent in Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics were eligible to apply.
How to apply for KEAM seat registration 2017?
- Go to the official website
- On the homepage, follow the link to KEAM 2017
- Enter all the required details in prescribed format
- Submit the same
About the Examination pattern:
- The examinations comprised of Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQ)
- Each paper had 120 questions
- Each question carried 4 marks
- 1 mark was deducted for every wrong answer.
Details of examination:
- The Paper I - Physics and Chemistry was held on April 24, 2017, from 10 am to 12:30 pm.
- Paper II - Mathematics was held on April 25 from 10 am to 12:30 pm.
Important date to remember:
- All the candidates can apply for the same until June 28, 2017
- The first phase of allotment: July 30, 2017.
Also read: KEAM 2017 Rank List Released: Check Now!