KEAM 2022 Round 3 Counselling: CEE has commenced the round 3 of KEAM 2022 counselling process on the official website-cee.kerala.gov.in. The authorities have started the facility for online /deleting the unwanted options/option confirmation and for rearranging the existing options/filing fresh options for the new courses and colleges. This is the last phase of seat allotment by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations to Self-Financing Engineering colleges. Willing candidates must complete the choice-filling process for round 3 of KEAM counselling 2022 till October 11.
KEAM round 3 seat allotment process includes-
- Entry and locking of choices
- Publication of seat allotment
- Reporting at the allotted centre.
KEAM Round 3 Counselling 2022: Important Dates
Candidates can check out the below-given KEAM 2022 round 3 counselling dates.
- Facility for online option confirmation and re-arrangement of higher options/deletion of unwanted options and registration of fresh options to the newly added Courses/Colleges- October 7, 2022
- Online Option Confirmation and re-arrangement/ deletion/ addition of options ends- October 11, 2022 (till 4 PM)
- Publication of KEAM 2022 seat allotment round 3- October 13, 2022
How to apply for the KEAM 2022 Round 3 seat allotment?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to apply for KEAM Round 3 counselling 2022.
1. Go to the KEAM official website - cee.kerala.gov.in.
2. On the homepage, click on the tab KEAM 2022 candidate portal.
3. Fill in the required login credentials in the blank fields- application number and password.
4. Enter all the required details asked for seat allotment.
5. Download and take a printout of the same for future reference.
The CEE authorities will release the KEAM round 3 seat allotment on October 13, 2022. The applicants must note that if they fail to confirm their KEAM Counselling options online will not be considered for seat allotment. However, round 3 counselling is the last phase of seat allotment for this year done by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations to Private Self Financing Engineering colleges.