Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has revised the option entry schedule for the first round of KCET 2017.
The KEA board conducted the KCET examination on May 2, 2017, and May 3, 2017, at 54 test centers across the state.
Check revised option entry schedule first-round important dates:
- Display of seat matrix and fee structure for all disciplines: June 13, 2017, after 4 pm.
- Option entry by eligible candidates: June 14 to June 22, 2017, up to 6 pm.
- Publication of mock allotment results: June 23, 2017, after 4 pm.
- Provision to change options if any by candidates: June 23 to June 24, 2017, up to 6 pm.
- Publication of real allotment result: June 25, 2017, after 4 pm.
- Confirmation of choices on the allotment, payment of fees and downloading of admission order: June 27 to June 30, 2017.
- Last date for reporting the colleges: June 30, 2017, before 5:30 pm.
The exam is conducted for admission to the first year or first semester of Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga, engineering, technology, farm science courses i.e. BSc (agriculture), BSc (sericulture), BSc (Horticulture), BSc (Forestry), BSc agriculture biotechnology, BHSc (home science), BTech (Agriculture Engineering), BTech (Food Technology), BTech (Dairy Technology), BFSc (fisheries), BTech (Food science and technology), BSc (agriculture marketing and co-op), BPharmacy and Pharm-D courses.'