Considered to be one of the 'toughest' subjects, mathematics paper has always been a concern among students, teachers, and parents.
On the whole, the SSLC mathematics paper is easy and those who have worked hard can score full marks and others will also find it easy to score marks.
With the completion of SSLC Maths exam paper, there has been enough discussion and anticipation about the question paper and its marking amongst the students.
Being the third day, mathematics paper went well as it was easy and straight forward questions were asked and the SSLC students were able to finish the paper within the allotted time.
The mathematics exams beginning today in the morning at 9.30 a.m to 12.30 p.m. Students were present in the Vijaya School exam center at Jayanagar.
"The exam was not difficult and writing part was very easy," says a student Nisha from Vijaya School.
Mathematics Paper Analysis
This paper was of 80 marks which consisted of 40 questions and the duration of the paper was for 3 hours.
- In the first part of the paper, it was multiple choice questions and the students were asked to answer 8 questions and the marks allotted to this part was one mark each.
- In the second part of the paper, it consists of 6 questions each carries one mark.
- In the third part, it consists of 16 questions and the marks allotted to each was 2.
- In the fourth part of the paper, it consists of 6 questions each carries 3 marks and the total marks allotted for this part was 18.
- In the last part of the paper, it consists of 4 questions each carries 4 marks.
Also read SSLC Kannada Paper Analysis