The Karnataka PGCET admit cards 2017 has been released by the government. Candidates who have registered for the exam can now download it.
Where to download the Karnataka PGCET Admit Cards 2017?
Karnataka PGCET Admit Cards 2017 can be downloaded on the government official website.
Why is Karnataka PGCET conducted?
Karnataka PGCET is conducted for admissions into Post Graduate course M.Tech into the colleges of Karnataka.
When is Karnataka PGCET 2017?
Karnataka PGCET 2017 is on July 1.
What does Karnataka PGCET Admit card contain?
Karnataka PGCET Admit card contains the details such as
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Father's name
- Examination date
- Timings and
After downloading the admit card, check if all your details are printed correctly. Otherwise, take steps for corrective measures and intimate about it to the organising body to rectify your details.
How to download Karnataka PGCET 2017 Admit Card?
In order to download Karnataka PGCET 2017 Admit Card, follow the steps given here:
- Go to the KCET official website
- Log in with application number and date of birth.
- Click on Submit.
- Karnataka PGCET 2017 admit card will appear on the screen
- Check all the details mentioned carefully.
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of the same
Points to remember about the Karnataka PGCET 2017 Admit Card
- Entry into the examination hall is restricted without admit card, under all circumstances.
- Admit card is available only for registered candidates in online mode.
- Candidates are required to check all the details mentioned on the admit card before downloading.
- In case of discrepancies, candidates are required to contact the authorities at the earliest