The Karnataka ii puc political science exam for arts students ended today with an easy paper that contained expected questions, as told by the students. Timed for three hours between 10.30 am and 1.30 pm, the exam went on smooth with no malpractices found, said examiners.
How did Karnataka II PUC Political Science exam go?
At an exam centre in Jayanagar, there were 60 students who gave their exam. A majority of students opined that it was an easy paper. " All the questions were expected ones. We did not have any difficulty in writing it," said K Sibiraj Sharma, a student.
"I finished the exam ahead of time and I had enough time to go through what I have written and check the paper before submitting it," said Harshini N, another student.
Political Science Exam Paper Analysis
- The exam was for a total of 100 marks
- The first set of questions were ten 1 mark answers that were mandatory to be written
- There were twelve 2 marks questions out of which choice to write any ten were given. The questions were mostly about definitions and terms
- The next set of questions had twelve 5 marks in which a choice to answer any five were given. Each of the answer had to be within 15 to 20 lines
- A set of ten marks questions with a choice to answer any two were also presented
- The last set of questions were 5 marks. Out of three questions, any two could be written