An easy paper with a grace mark of 1 was all that in Karnataka II PU English paper was all about.
1164 students were present in the exam center at the NMKRV college Jayanagar. Though the Karnataka II PUC students were happy that the exams concluded for today, some were disappointed as they have CET and JEE exams around the corner.
How did the Karnataka II PU English paper go?
"The paper was overall easy," said a student Maheshwari from Jain College and was happy that the exams concluded today and also a grace mark of 1 is provided for the last question.
English Paper Analysis:
This part comprises twelve one mark questions that included from the prose and poems. And it was mandatory to attend all the questions.
This part had ten questions with a choice to answer any eight. And at least two questions has to be answered from the poetry. As the Part B was a four mark questions.
This part had three questions and had to answer anyone with 200 words limit.
This part was to read the following passage and answer the question set on it which is ten one mark questions.
This part includes three questions and had to read the lines and answer the questions.
- This was a grammar part where the right form of the verbs has to be filled in the given brackets. And it is one mark to fill in three blanks.
- The next part comprises of the report the following conversation with one mark five questions.
- The next segment included about one mark four questions to complete the following dialogue.
- To choose the appropriate expression given in the bracket which is a two marker.
- The next question was to fill the blanks with the right linkers which are a four mark.
- This part was to read the following passage and to make notes by drawing and filling in the boxes given which are of four marks in total.
- Letter writing which is of five marks.
- The next included a grammar part which was five marker.
- Was this portion to pick the underlined words in the following words refer to? And this comprises of four questions with a total of four marks.
- Last but not the least was to rewrite the jumbled segment a one mark question which is a grace.