Karnataka Forest Department has started recruiting to fill up various its 125 posts such as Deputy Range Forest Officer, Forest Guard & Forest Watcher for the recruitment of meritorious sports persons in various Circles/Divisions of Karnataka.
Name and Number of Posts
- Deputy Range Forest Officer - 50
- Forest Guard - 50
- Forest Watcher - 25
Deputy Range Forest Officer:
Must hold a Bachelors degree, with atleast one of the subjects from the following list
Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology
Bachelor's degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering of a recognised university or equivalent.
Forest Guard: Should have completed PUC II or equvivalent qualification
Forest Watcher: Should have completed SSLC standard on date of notification.
- Deputy Range Forest Officer: 18-25 years
- Forest Guard: 18 - 27 years
- Forest Watcher: 18 - 30 years
Relaxation in age would be provided as per the government norms.
- Pay Scale for Deputy Range Forest Officer: Rs 12,500 - Rs 24,000
- Pay Scale for Forest Guard: Rs 11,600 - Rs 21,000
- Pay Scale for Forest Watcher: Rs 9,600 - Rs 14,550
How to apply?
Interested candidates are required to apply online at the official website for these posts.
Last Date to Apply: August 19, 2015