Applications are invited by Karnataka Biodiversity Board for recruitment of 14 Technical Executive and other posts. To know more about pay scale, eligibility, how to apply, selection procedure and important dates scroll down.
Name of the Post and Number of Posts
- Consultant - PBR: 1 post
- Executive Assistant - Administration: 1 post
- Accounts Supervisor: 1 post
- Technical Executive: 11 posts
Who is Eligible for the Karnataka Biodiversity Board Job?
- Consultant- PBR: Candidate should have completed M.Sc in any of the subjects with minimum 3 years of experience in preparation of People's Biodiversity Registers
- Executive Assistant - Administration: Candidate should be Retired Superintendent and above in Govt. / Govt. owned organisation
- Accounts Supervisor: Candidate should have completed B.Com with good knowledge of ally and accounts, Computer knowledge in Kannada and English with 5 years experience
- Technical Executive: Candidates should have Post graduate degree or MSc Bio-technology or MD in case of Dravyaguna in the above concerned subjects
- Consultant - PBR: 45 to 60 years
- Executive Assistant - Administration: No age limit
- Accounts Supervisor: 40 years
- Technical Executive: 35 years
How Candidates are Selected for Karnataka Biodiversity Board Job?
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview conducted by organisation.
How to Apply for Karnataka Biodiversity Board Job?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must see that they are eligible for this job. Once they find themselves eligible they can apply for this job through post in a prescribed format. Do not forget to send the applications along with other necessary documents.
The address where the applications need to be sent is, The Member Secretary, Karnataka Biodiversity Board, (Department of Forests, Ecology and Environment), Ground Floor, Vanavikas, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore-560003.
Important Dates Associated with Karnataka Biodiversity Board Job?
- Last date for submission of application forms: June 6, 2016
- Date of walk-in-interview: June 13 and June 14, 2016