Karnataka Bank has released the results of the online examination which were conducted for the recruitment of clerks. The result is now available on the official website.
When was the examination held?
The examination was held on February 19, 2017, at various test centers across the nation.
How to check the results?
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on the "Careers" tab
- Click on "Results of Online Examination held on 19-02-2017"
- Enter your roll number and date of birth in the space provided
- Click on "Go"
- Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the same for further reference.
- All the selected candidates need to sign a bond for three years failing which they are required to pay the liquidated damages as may be prescribed in the appointment offer.
- All the selected candidates will get a gross pay of approximately Rs 23,500 per month.
- The dates for the interview round will be released later.
About the bank:
The Karnataka Bank Limited is a major banking institution based in the coastal city of Mangalore in Karnataka, India.
It currently has a network of 738 branches and above 1334 ATM's across 21 states and two Union territories. It has over 7600 employees and 6.7 million customers, including farmers and artisans in villages and small towns throughout the country. Its shares are entirely privately owned by some 1, 29,862 shareholders.
Also read UPSC IFS Results Declared!