The results for the Karnataka 2nd PUC board exams have been declared at 3PM. For those students who are not contented with the score obtained in the 2nd PUC exams can always apply for revaluation and retotaling.
According to reports, this year the state has obtained only 52.38% in pass percentage. The director of the PU board claimed that the low pass percentage is owing to strict evaluation.
Candidates who are willing to apply for revaluation, retotaling and get scanned copies of your answer scripts can read here the complete details:
Details for scanned copies of answer sheets:
|Last date for applying for scanned copies||Friday, May 19, 2017|
|Fee for obtaining scanned copy per subject||Rs 400.00|
Details for revaluation of answer scripts:
|Last date for applying revaluation||Wednesday, May 24, 2017|
|Revaluation fee per subject||Rs 1260.00|
- Candidates opting for further education need not wait for revaluation results.
- Candidates who have failed to pass the examination need not wait for revaluation results to apply for supplementary exams.
- In case a student scores more than the prescribed marks or scores less than the prescribed marks, the modified marks will be announced on the department website.
Details on retotaling of marks:
|Last date to apply for retotaling||Wednesday, May 24, 2017|
|There is no fee applicable for retotaling|
- There is not fee applicable for retotaling.
- The results for retotaling will be hosted on the department website daily.