Karnataka Health & Family Welfare Society (KARHFW) has announced employment notification for the recruitment of various posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01 June 2017 to 30 June 2017 until 11:45 PM.
KARHFW Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 3274
Name of the Post:
1. Nurse: 981 posts
i. B.Sc. Nursing: 245 posts
ii. Diploma Nursing: 736 posts
2. Junior Health Assistant (Female): 1659 posts
3. Junior Health Assistant: 465 posts
4. Ophthalmic Assistant: 44 posts
5. Medical Record Technician: 11 posts
6. Dietician: 06 posts
7. Block Health Educational Officer: 62 posts
8. X-Ray Technician: 46 posts
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 35 years for General, 38 years for 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, 40 years for SC, ST, Cat-1 as on 30-06-2017.
- Candidates should possess B.Sc Nursing Post No.1 (i), SSLC/ PUC with Diploma in Nursing for Post No.1 (i), SSLC/ PUC & ANM for Post No.2, SSLC/ PUC for Post No.3, PUC with Science & Diploma in Ophthalmology for Post No.4, PUC with Diploma in Medical Record Technology for Post No.5, B.Sc. (Home Science) & Diploma in Nutrition & Dietician for Post No.6, Degree with Geography/ Economics/ Sociology/ Philosophy, Psychology/ Social Work, History/ Political Science for Post No.7, SSLC/ equivalent with 03 years Diploma in X-Ray technology for Post No.8.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- for General, Cat 2 (A), 2 (B), 3 (A), 3 (B) candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ Cat-1 & PH candidates, Fee can be pay through Computerized Post Offices Only.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website from 01 June 2017 to 30 June 2017 until 11:45 PM.
- To Apply Online: 01 June 2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30 June 2017 until 11:45 PM.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 01 July 2017.