Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released an employment notification for filling up General Constable vacancies.Candidates can apply through online mode.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Vacancy details:
- Name of Posts Offered: General Constable
- No. of Offered Vacancies: 2810 Vacancies
- Application Process: Online
- Last date to submit application form: September 4, 2017
- Candidates applying for this post must possess a qualification in the relative stream according to the posts requirement from any recognized University/Institutions.
- Candidates should be between 18 years to 25 years as on 1st January 2017.
- UR, EBC (Schedule-1) & BC (Male) (Schedule-2), Residents of Jharkhand, SC/ ST (Male & Female) shall be getting the relaxation as per the norms.
- Selection of candidates shall be done through Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Physical and Medical Exam.
- Rs. 300/- for Others
- Rs. 75/- for SC/ ST candidates of Jharkhand
- The fee should be submitted through Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card in SBI/ Other banks.
- Candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 5200 - 20200/- + GP Rs. 2000/- by the Commission.
How to Apply for JSSC Recruitment 2017?
- Applicants need to apply online by visiting the official website.
- Fill the online application form by providing all necessary details and uploading the essential credentials in exactly self-attested scanned copies of documents (required) passport size photo and signature in the correct format.
- The duly filled in online application form should be remitted within given time period in recommended manner.
Dates to focus:
- Last Date for Online Registration: September 4, 2017
- Last date of pay fee through Challan: September 8, 2017