Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released admit card for Combined Civil Services Main Exam 2016 post. Candidates can download their respective admit card from the official website.
JPSC Vacancy Details:
- Name of the post: Combined Civil Services Preliminary Exam.2016
- No. of posts: 326
Educational Requirements For JPSC:
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.
Age Limit For JPSC:
- Candidates maximum age must be 35 years.
How To Download Admit Card For JPSC Civil Service Main Exam 2018?
- Candidates have to open the official website of JPSC
- The link for downloading the Admit Card for CCS Main Exam 2016 will be displayed on the Home page.
By clicking on the link, following details have to be filled up by the candidate:
- Registration Number, Date of Birth, Captcha Code.
- Click on Download Admit Card.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card.
- The candidates must carry two stamp size photograph and valid Photo ID Proof with them at the time of examination.
JPSC 2018- Important Dates:
The first shift will be conducted from 10 AM to 1 PM & the second shift will be conducted from 2 PM to 5 PM.
- January 29, 2018: Paper I/ Paper II
- February 1, 2018: Paper III
- February 3, 2018: Paper IV
- February 5, 2018: Paper V
- February 7, 2018: Paper VI
For more information about the JPSC notification, click here
About Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC):
The state of Jharkhand came into existence on 15 November 2000 by carving out 18 districts of Bihar. The Jharkhand Public Service Commission was constituted under the provision of Article 315 of the Constitution of India by the Governor of Jharkhand.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for recruiting candidates for the government posts in the state. The main objective of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is to conduct written competitive examinations and interviews for the selection of the candidates for any government post in the state.