Translational Health Science and Technology Institute(THSTI) invited applications for the posts of Technical Assistant (Lab), Microbiome Innovation Award, Clerical Assistant, Executive Assistant, Driver, Enterprise Development Specialist and Chief Scientific Officer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 10 October 2015.
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
1. Technical Assistant (Lab)- 01 Post
2. Microbiome Innovation Award- 01 Post
3. Clerical Assistant- 03 Posts
4. Executive Assistant- 01 Post
5. Driver- 01 Post
6. Enterprise Development Specialist- 01 Post
7. Chief Scientific Officer- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Transnational Health Science and Technology Institute Various Jobs:
- Technical Assistant (Lab)- M.Sc. in Chemistry, Biochemistry or any other area of Life Science.
- Microbiome Innovation Award- Ph.D in the area of Molecular Microbiology/Protein Chemistry.
- Clerical Assistant- Graduate with one year experience in HR/Admin/Purchase and proficient in basic computer operations (MS-Office).
- Executive Assistant- B.Com or requivalent with two/one year experience in accounts preferably in autonomous body/PSU with knowledge of Tally and proficient in basic computer operations (MS Office)
- Driver- Std 8th or equivalent with a valid driving license (commercial vehicle) and 3 years of experience of driving a motor car.
- Enterprise Development Specialist- M.Sc./M.Tech/MBA with basi degree in Science or Engineering and at least 5 years experience in multi-disciplinary research, innovation set-up and management.
- Chief Scientific Officer- MD/Ph.D in any branch of Life Sciences/Engineering with 10 years of relevant experience.
Selection Procedure for Transnational Health Science and Technology Institute Various Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 10 October 2015.
Last Date to Apply : 10 October 2015.
A distinguished group of health care visionaries set up the Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) in 2009. They were impassioned by the urgent Public Health concerns that faced the nation. The emphasis was on fast tracking health care solutions that would meet the needs of a rapidly developing economy in need of health care intensity for its dynamic population. THSTI was mandated to advance knowledge to health care for the community. In the three years that have followed its inception, THSTI has developed with a zeal befitting the corridors of learning.
Created as an autonomous institute by the Government of India, under the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, THSTI will form a pivotal node in a broader cluster of institutes known as the NCR Biotech Science Cluster. Institutes in the cluster will specialize in translational research and related endeavors. It is an ambitious initiative that aims to create a unique institutional ecosystem for the conduct of truly multidisciplinary research for translation to targeted medical innovations for improvement of public health.