Oil India Limited invited applications for the posts of Accounts Officer/Internal Auditor, Executive Trainee and Confidential Secretary. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 07 October 2015.
Oil India Limited Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
1. Accounts Officer/Internal Auditor- 02 Posts
2. Executive Trainee-Mechanical- 05 Posts
3. Executive Trainee- Civil- 02 Posts
4. Executive Trainee- Information Technology- 03 Posts
5. Executive Trainee- Human Resource- 03 Posts
6. Executive Trainee- Public Relations- 01 Post
7. Executive Trainee- Geology- 01 Post
8. Executive Trainee- R&D- 01 Post
9. Confidential Secretary- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Oil India Limited Various Jobs:
- Accounts Officer/Internal Auditor- ACA/AICWA.
- Executive Trainee-Mechanical- Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engg. of minimum 4 years duration with 65% marks.
- Executive Trainee- Civil- Graduate Degree in Civil Engg. Of minimum 4 years duration with 65% marks.
- Executive Trainee- Information Technology- Graduate degree in Computer Science/IT of minimum 4 years duration with 65% marks.
- Executive Trainee- Human Resource- Post Graduate degree in Mgmt/Business Admin/Personnel Mgt/Social Welfare/Social Work/IR of minimum 02 years duration with 60% marks.
- Executive Trainee- Public Relations- Post Graduate Degree in Mass Communication/Journalism/PR of minimum 2 years duration with 60% marks.
- Executive Trainee- Geology- Post Graduate Degree in Geology of minimum 2 years duration with 60% marks and having Mathematics at Graduation level.
- Executive Trainee- R&D- Post Graduate degree in Chemistry of minimum 2 years duration with 60% marks and having Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Graduation level.
- Confidential Secretary- Graduate with 01/02 yrs Diploma in Secretarial Practice or Modern Office Management/Secretarial Practice or Executive Assistant Diploma or equivalent with knowledge of computer application.
Selection Procedure for Oil India Limited Various Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 07 October 2015.
Last Date to Apply: 07 October 2015.
About Oil India Limited:
Oil India Limited (OIL) is the second largest hydrocarbon exploration and production Indian public sector company with its operational headquarters in Duliajan, Assam, India under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. The company is a state-owned Navratna with its corporate offices in Noida in the New Delhi-NCR region.