National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC Limited) invited applications for the post of Trainee Engineer in the disciplines of Electrical, Civil & Mechanical Engineering and Post Graduates in Geology. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 1 February 2016.
Advertisement No.: NH/Rectt./05/2015
NHPC Limited Vacancy Details
1. Trainee Engineer (Electrical): 50 posts
2. Trainee Engineer (Civil): 20 posts
3. Trainee Engineer (Mechanical): 20 posts
4. Trainee Engineer (Geology): 9 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Trainee Engineers through GATE-2016
- Trainee Engineer (Electrical): Graduation in Engineering or Technology or BSc in Electrical Engineering.
- Trainee Engineer (Civil): Graduation in Engineering or Technology or BSc in Civil Engineering.
- Trainee Engineer (Mechanical): Graduation in Engineering or Technology or BSc in Mechanical Engineering.
- Trainee Engineer (Geology): MSc in Geology OR M.Tech in Applied Geology.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online on or before 1 February 2016.
- Opening Date of GATE online Application Processing system: 1 September 2015
- Closing Date of GATE online Application Processing system: 1 October 2015
- Date of Availability of Admit Card online: 17 December 2015
- Date of GATE-2016 examination: 30 & 31 January 2016 and 6 & 7 February 2016
- Date of announcement of GATE Result: 19 March 2016
- Opening Date for Online Application Forms for NHPC: 1 January 2016
- Closing Date for Online Application Forms for NHPC: 1 February 2016
NHPC Limited (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation) (BSE: 533098, NSE: NHPC) is an Indian Hydro Power Generation company that was incorporated in the year 1975 with an authorized cs. 2000 million and with an objective to plan, promote and organize an integrated and efficient development of hydroelectric power in all aspects. Later on NHPC expanded its objects to include other sources of energy like Geothermal, Tidal, Wind etc.