Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) invited applications for 18 Faculty posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 19 October 2015.
Employment News Week and Advertisement No. : 10-PSC (DR-P) OF 2 0 1 5
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Faculty
1. Lecturer Anesthesiology: 03
2. Lecturer ENT: 02
3. Lecturer Microbiology: 01
4. Lecturer Medicine: 03
5. Lecturer Ophthalmology: 02
6. Lecturer Orthopaedics: 02
7. Lecturer Paediatrics: 01
8. Lecturer Pathology: 01
9. Lecturer Physiology: 01
10. Lecturer Radio Diagnosis & Imaging: 01
11. Lecturer Forensic Medicine: 01
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Job
- Lecturer Anesthesiology: M.D /M.S. Anesthesiology DFACS Specialty board of Anesthesiology (USA) or equivalent qualification.
- Lecturer ENT: M.S. (ENT) Specialty board of OtoRhino-Laryngology (USA) or equivalent qualification
- Lecturer Microbiology: Post-graduate degree in Microbiology/Bacteriology i.e M.D (Microbiology/Bacteriology/Patho.Bact., & Ph.D., D.Sc. Specialty board of Pathology (USA)
- Lecturer Medicine: M.D. (Medicine/General Medicine) MRCP, FRCP, Specialty Board of Internal Medicine (USA) or an equivalent qualification in the subject.
- Lecturer Ophthalmology: M.S (Opthalmology FRCS (Opthalmology Specialty Board of Opthalmology (USA)
- Lecturer Orthopaedics: M.S. (Ortho). M,Ch.(Ortho); specialty board of Orthopedics Surgery (USA) or equivalent qualification.
- Lecturer Paediatrics: M.D. in (Pediatrics), specialty Board of Pediatrics (USA)
- Lecturer Pathology: Post-graduate degree in pathology i.e. MD Pathology/Path. And bact., Ph.D., D.Sc. Speicalty board of Pathology (USA) or MRCP, Path. (UK)
- Lecturer Physiology: Post-graduate degree in Physiology i.e. M.D., Ph.D., D.Sc. (for medical persons); Ph. D in Physiology. (for non-medical persons)
- Lecturer Radio Diagnosis & Imaging: M.D (Radio Diagnosis and Imaging); M.D./M.S Radiology; Specialty board of Radiology (USA) or equivalent qualification
- Lecturer Forensic Medicine: M.D in (Forensic Medicine) M.D. (Pathology); MD (Path and Bact); Ph.D., D.Sc Speciality board pathology (USA) M.RC. Path (UK).
Age Limit for Faculty Job
- Gen: 18-42 years
- Physical handicapped: 42 years
- RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC: 43 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 48 years
- Candidates already in Government Service (H&ME) Deptt: 45 years
Last Date of Submission of Application: 19 October 2015.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach on or before 19 October 2015.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) is a Government sector company of India. They have branches and regional head offices all over the country. To fulfill the requirement of staffs JKPSC recruits personnel from all over the country. They conduct exam to recruit the vacant places in JKPSC.