Jammu & Kashmir Enenrgy Development Agency (JAKEDA) invited applications for 66 various posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 September 2015.
Jammu & Kashmir Enenrgy Development Agency Vacancy Details
1. Foreman- 24 Posts
2. Computer Assistant- 12 Posts
3. Junior Assistant- 11 Posts
4. Driver- 10 Posts
5. Orderly/ Chowkidar- 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Various Jobs
- Foreman: Diploma in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Computer Assistant: B.A/B.Sc/B.Com or equivalent with PG Diploma in IT/Computer Sciences / Computer Application or BCA OR MCA/M.Sc.(IT) or equivalent OR B.E/B.Tech in Computer Sciences / IT / E&C from a recognized University
- Junior Assistant: Graduate with knowledge of computer typing at least 35 words speed per minute.
- Driver: Middle pass with 05 years experience and Matric & above with 03 years experience, with valid hill license issued by the competent authority
- Orderly/ Chowkidar: Matric
Age Limit for Various Job:
- 18 - 40 years.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach to the JAKEDA Offices (16- New Rehari, Jammu/ First Floor, ZamZam Hotel, Rambagh Srinagar) on or before 30 September 2015.
Application Fees for Various Jobs: Rs. 200/-
Last Date to Apply: 30 September 2015.
JAKEDA was set up in the year 1989 under the Department of Science & Technology, J&K Govt. It has a state level office and two regional offices, one each at Jammu & Srinagar. It is headed by a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at the state level and officers of the rank of Asstt. Chief Executive Officers at the regional level. The CEO is assisted by a Dy. CEO at the central level who looks after the solar division and Executive Engineer for Hydro division. District Offices in the erstwhile 12 districts of Jammu & Kashmir divisions have been created which are headed by officers of the rank of Asstt. Engineers.