CSIR - Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI), Mysore invited applications for the posts of Assistant (Gr. III) and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post Online on or before 30 September 2015 and hardcopy of the application reach on or before 12 October 2015.
ADVERTISEMENT NO .REC 6/2015
CSIR -CFTRI, Mysore Vacancy Details
1. Assistant (Gr. III) (G): 05 Posts
2. Assistant (Gr. III) (S&P): 02 Posts
3. Assistant (Gr. III) (F&A): 01 Post
4. Junior Stenographer: 05 Posts
5. Junior Hindi Translator: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant (Gr. III) and Other Posts
- Assistant (Gr. III)/ Junior Stenographer: Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass or equivalent
- Junior Hindi Translator: Master's Degree or Post: Graduate Degree in the appropriate field.
- Assistant (Gr. III)/ Junior Stenographer: 28 years
- Junior Hindi Translator: 30 years
- Last Date of Online Application: 30 September 2015.
- Last Date of Submission of Hardcopy of the Application: 12 October 2015.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply Online to the post through the CSIR - CFTRI's Website www.cftri.com on or before 30 September 2015 and send the filled in applications along with other necessary required documents so as to reach on or before 12 October 2015.
Central Food Technological Research Institute(CFTRI), Mysore (A constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial research, New Delhi) came into existence during 1950 with the great vision of its founders, and a network of inspiring as well as dedicated scientists who had a fascination to pursue in-depth research and development in the areas of food science and technology.