An official employment notification has been released by the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB). This is by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir for a lot of posts in various departments on contractual basis. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply online.
Aspirants must first go through the official notification to check out the eligibility details for the respective posts. For various vacancies in posts of Library Assistants, Junior Assistants, Laboratory Assistants and Junior Librarian, the eligibility criteria are different.
- Total number of posts: 1349
- Junior Assistant posts: 575
- Laboratory Assistant posts: 392
- Library Assistant posts: 288
- Junior Librarian posts: 94
How to apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2017?
In order to apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2017, follow the steps given here:
- Step One: Log on to the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board, ssbjk.in.
- Step Two: Register yourself
- Step Three: Login with your details
- Step Four: Apply with your choices with entering required details
- Step Five: Upload the scanned documents
- Step Six: Pay the fee
- Step Six: Click to submit
The application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for subsequent stage of Selection as per the notified Criteria. Candidate can take printout of application submitted and fee payment receipt from My Account link available in software. Application printout can be taken by selecting Application ID/No and clicking on View Button.
The last date of applying for these vacancies in JKSSB recruitment is November 11, 2017.