The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released an employment notification for the positions of Medical Officer in Health and Medical Education Department. Interested candidates can apply on the official website.
The details of vacancy and other requirements are mentioned below:
Name of the posts: Medical Officer
Total posts: 371
- The candidates interested in applying for this post should be holding an MBBS degree or any recognized graduate medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 40 years and must be minimum 18 years. Relaxation in age will be provided as per the government norms.
- The selected candidates will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800, along with a grade pay of Rs 5,400.
How is the selection procedure done?
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written and oral test.
How to apply?
- The candidates interested in these posts are required to apply at the official website
Important dates to remember:
- The last date for submission of online application is May 1, 2017.
- The last date for submission of application fee is May 3, 2017.