The final results of the Jammu and Kashmir Combined Civil Services Examination (CSE) 2014 has been released by the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC).
- Anjum Bashir Khan Khattak from Surankote has topped the exam with 1514.33
- Aliya Tabassum from Kishtwar has secured the second position
JKPSC Exam 2014 Results Date
The results were announced on December 18.
Number of candidates
12,145 candidates attended the examination.
- The preliminary examination for JKPSC was held on August 30, 2015
- The main exam was conducted from February 11 to February 27, 2017
How to check the JKPSC 2014 Exam Results and Scores?
In order to check the JKPSC 2014 Exam Results and Scores, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website - jkpsc.nic.in
- On the homepage, under the what's new section, click on JKPSC Combined Civil Services Examination (CSE) 2014 results
- A pdf file will open
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
According to the official website, the work of JKPSC is Selecting the most capable and deserving persons, for manning the civil services and posts, and perform other functions assigned to the Commission in accordance with the mandate of the Constitution.