The Jammu And Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE) has declared the Class 10 Bi-annual 2017 results of Jammu division on the official website of the board.
The students who appeared for the Class 10 Bi-Annual Exam for the Summer Division 2017 can log in to the official website of the board and check for the results. The board had published the results of Class 12 bi-annual examination last week on its official website.
There are more than 4, 225 schools that are affiliated to JKBOSE. The board is the primary board of school education in the state of Jammu and Kashmir and conducts exams for students who reside in the Jammu, Kashmir, Leh and Kargil divisions.
The education minister of the state, Altaf Bukhari stated that Jammu and Kashmir's performance is regarded highly with respect to the implementation of the brand new initiatives in the education area.
The website may take some time while loading the results due to multiple users simultaneously using it. Students are requested to be patient and to try accessing the results after some time if they come across any difficulties.
Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE) is the prime board of school education in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. The board is established in Jammu & Srinagar. It is an autonomous body under the administration of the state government of Jammu and Kashmir. The board has 22856 teachers employed in the schools affiliated to it.
How to check the JKBOSE Class 12 Bi-Annual 2017, Jammu Division Results?
- Visit the official website of the Board - www.jkbose.co.in
- Click on the link that leads to results section
- Click on link that reads 'All Results'
- Another page will be open - indiaresults.com
- Under the '"Result of class 10th bi-annual 2017 Jammu division', click on it
- Enter your details - Roll number, Date of Birth
- Submit your details
- Your results will be displayed on the screen
- Download a copy of the same.
- Take a print out for further use.