JIPMER MBBS admit cards is released by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMER) on their official website.
When is the entrance exam conducted?
- The entrance exam will be held on June 4, 2017, in 75 cities.
Why is the JIPMER test conducted?
- The examination is held for filling up 200 undergraduate seats at JIPMER Puducherry and JIPMER Karaikal.
How to download the admit cards?
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Enter your registration number and other details in the space provided.
- Click to submit.
- Admit cards will be displayed.
- Download and take a printout of the same.
About the Paper pattern:
- The total duration of the exam would be a two-and-a-half hour. In the exam, a total of 200 MCQs will be asked with each having four alternatives.
- In physics, chemistry, and biology, 60 questions each will be asked while 10 questions will be asked in English language and comprehension and logical and quantitative reasoning.
- The exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- First Shift: 10 am to 12:30 pm
- Afternoon Shift: 3 pm to 5:30 pm
- For downloading hall ticket from JIPMER website: May 22, 2017.
- Date and time of entrance examination: June 4, 2017
- Expected date of publication of Merit List: On or before June 19, 2017.
JIPMER, being an Institute of national importance under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, has been exempted from the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) (NEET UG 2017) for admission to MBBS course. JIPMER is one of the top-ranked medical education institutes in India.