The notification for Joint Entrance Examination Council (Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha Parishad, U.P.) JEECUP has been released on the official website. Interested & eligible candidates can apply on the official website of JEECUP.
Why is JEECUP exam conducted?
- JEECUP is held for candidates of diploma courses in the polytechnics courses in the institutes affiliated to Board Of Technical Education, U.P.
Eligibility criteria for JEECUP 2018:
- The candidate's age should not be less than 14 years as on July 1, 2018. There is no upper age limit.
For more information about the subject wise qualification, check the notification
Exam fee for JEECUP 2018:
- For general category, it is Rs 300 per application form + bank charges.
- For SC/ST, it is Rs 200.
How to apply for JEECUP 2018?
- Candidates should upload their scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression at UPJEE website.
- The candidates should have all the required details like class 10 certificate, Aadhaar card made mandatory for registration.
- On submission of details, a confirmation page with application number will be generated. Keep it safe as you will need it while downloading admit card and during the time of the exam.
JEECUP 2018- Important dates:
- April 22, 2018: Group A (Engineering/Technology Diploma courses)
- April 22, 2018: Group B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I and K1 to K8 (other courses)
- The result of UPJEE 2018 will be declared by the third week of May 2018.