JEE Main offline and online mode was successfully conducted by The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The results will be declared on its official website soon.
When was the exam conducted?
The JEE Main exam was held on April 2, April 8 and April 9, 2017.
How to check the results:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link, 'JEE Main 2017 results'.
- Enter your details.
- After submitting the same, the results will be displayed on the screen.
How was the exam?
The offline exam was between easy to moderate level.
Words from the expert:
- According to an expert, a student who has been focused and serious all through the two years in improving speed and accuracy by taking regular quizzes and mock tests on JEEM pattern must have done reasonably well.
- It is always similar performance which matters in such competitive examinations.
How is the admission process done for the students?
- The admission through centralized allocation process in NIT's/ IIIT's/ DTU/ CFTI's for over 24,000 seats in undergraduate courses will be according to the merit list based on marks in the JEE Main.
- The candidate must be in top twenty percentile of respective board or should score minimum 75 per cent marks in his or her board examination.
Which are the states that will accept JEE Main ranking?
A total of 9 states (Haryana, Uttarakhand, Nagaland, Gujarat, MR, MP, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan) will also accept JEE Main ranks to fill seats through their own seat allocation process.
Important date to remember:
The results will be released on April 27, 2017.
Also read: Expected Cut- Off Marks For JEE Main 2017