Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2016 results (Paper I and Paper II) has been declared by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Candidates who have appeared for JEE Main exam should visit the official website to view the results.
Steps to check the JEE Main 2016 Results:
- Candidates should visit the official website
- In order to check the JEE Main 2016 results, candidate need to enter all the required information such as application number, date of birth and name and click on submit button
- Results will be displayed on the screen
The JEE score will be determined by combining the marks scored by candidates in the JEE main and the board exam. Candidates who get qualified in the merit list are eligible to appear for JEE Advanced Exam 2016.
The offline exam for JEE (Main) paper I and paper II was held on April 3, 2016. Whereas the online exam JEE (Main) paper I (B.E/B. Tech) was conducted on April 9 and April 10, 2016 by the CBSE.
As many as 12 lakhs candidates have appeared in the examination.
Top 2 lakh students of JEE Main are eligible to appear in JEE Advanced exam. Candidates can register for JEE advanced exam from April 29, 2016, 10:00 am to May 04, 2016, 5:00 pm.
The JEE Advanced 2016 exam is scheduled to be held on May 22, 2016. The exam will be conducted to offer admissions to all IITs. JEE (Advanced) 2016.
- The exam consist of two papers: Paper-1 and Paper-2
- Candidates have to appear for both the papers
Number of attempts: Maximum of 2 attempts is allowed.