The JEE (Mains) 2017 admit cards are released at its official website.
The JEE exams to be conducted on:
This year, the 5th Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2017 will be conducted on
- April 2, 2017- pen and paper mode
- April 8, and April 9, 2017 - online mode.
JEE examination is conducted to:
The JEE examination will be held by the Central Board of Secondary Education for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programmes in NITs, IIITs and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions etc.
How to download the admit cards:
The JEE candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Enter all the required details in a prescribed format.
- Click to submit.
- Admit cards will be displayed.
- Download and take the printout of the same.
- Candidates should carefully check their name, paper, date of birth, gender, test center name, city, state, code of eligibility and category on the admit card.
- In a case of any discrepancy, they should inform the JEE-M secretariat immediately.
- Candidates should reach the examination venue at least two-and-a-half hour before the exam
- All those candidates who have successfully cleared the JEE (Mains) will be eligible to appear for the JEE Advanced exam round.
- On the basis of these two written exams, students will be allotted colleges.
How is the selection procedure done for JEE exams?
|JEE Main 2017 (Offline)||April 2, 2017|
|JEE Main 2017 (Online)||April 8 and 9, 2017|
|JEE Main 2017 Result||April 27, 2017 (tentatively)|