The JEE Advanced 2017 results have been released yesterday. Candidates can check it out on the JEE official website. The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras will release the category wise All India Ranks (AIR) of successful candidates.
How to check JEE Advanced 2017 results?
In order to check JEE Advanced 2017 results, follow the steps given here:
- Go to the official website www.jeeadv.ac.in
- The homepage will open. Click on the link 'Result of JEE (ADV) 2017'
- A log in form will appear. Fill in your details such as your application number and date of birth
- Click to submit
- The result will appear on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a printout for future reference
Also, a text message will be sent on registered mobile numbers for the candidates regarding their results.
Why was JEE Advanced 2017 held?
JEE Advanced 2017 was held by IIT Madras for granting admission into Bachelor's, Integrated Master's and Dual Degree programmes (entry at the 10 plus 2 level) in all the IITs. Seven rounds of admissions will be conducted in order to make sure that every seat in all the IITs is filled this year.
JEE Advanced 2017 answer keys for paper 1 and paper 2, have already been released on June 5.
When was JEE Advanced 2017 held?
The exam was conducted on May 21 at various centres.
How many candidates appeared for JEE Advanced 2017?
Around 2.2 lakh candidates appeared for the exam that comprised two papers, i.e. Paper 1 and Paper