Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi released an official notification inviting the candidates for admissions to undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs for the academic session 2017. All the candidates are requested to apply through the prescribed format latest by June 15, 2017.
- For B.Tech program: The candidates should have passed Class 12 from a recognized board or university.
- For M.Tech CSE/ ISCF program: The candidates should have acquired the Bachelor's degree in Technology (BTech) from a recognized university or institute.
About the list of courses and selection process:
- NEET 2017 scores will be considered for MBBS, BUMS, Nursing, Pharmacy, Paramedical Sc., Rehabilitation Sc. and Chemical and Life Sciences.
- Similarly, for admission to BTech, JEE Main 2017 score will be considered.
- For courses like BTech in Food Technology, BSc-MSc Integrated Programme offered by School of Chemical and Life Sciences, either NEET 2017 or JEE Main 2017 scores will be taken into consideration.
- For PG courses, the university will consider marks in the qualifying exam and performance in interview or entrance exam conducted by the university.
How to apply?
- Log on t the official website.
- Click on the admission link.
- On the admission page, click on the link 'Online Admission Portal 2017'.
- Enter all the required details in the prescribed format.
- Click to submit.
About the university:
Jamia Hamdard is a deemed to be the university which offers several courses through nine different schools and an off campus in Kannur.