The Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission to Master of Science 2015 (IIT JAM 2015) test-takers can now view their responses to questions online on the JAM official website.
The information is available at the JAM Online Application Processing System (JAPS), which is provided at the JAM 2015 website.
How to use JAPS:
- Click here and enter the enrolment ID/Registration Number/e-mail ID as well as the JAPS password.
- The enrolment ID should be the one sent during registration.
- Registration Number should be the one mentioned on the admit card
- The e-mail ID should be the same as used during registration.
- IIT JAM 2015 was conducted on February 8, 2015 online as a Computer Based Test (CBT) by IIT Guwahati.
- The Results of IIT JAM 2015 are expected to be announced on Thursday, March 19, 2015.