The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has announced the class 12 (Commerce and Science stream) exam results 2017 on the official website.
How to check the results?
- Log on to the official website
- Click on the link 'JAC results 2017'
- Enter your roll number and date of birth in the fields provided and click on submit
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print out of the same for further reference.
A total number of candidates:
- Nearly 8 lakh candidates appeared for both class 10 and class 12 examination.
- Out of the total candidates, over 4,66,746 candidates appeared in the Class 10 examinations.
About Jharkhand Academic Council:
The Act to establish the Jharkhand Academic Council was assented by the Governor of the State on December 26, 2003, and was known as Jharkhand Academic Council Act.
The Jharkhand Academic Council was established for holding and conducting examinations at the end of Intermediate, Education, Secondary Education, Sanskrit Education and Madrasa Education and for prescribing courses of studies for such examinations.