ITBP Job Notification for Constable/Tradesman 2022: The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force(ITBP) has recently proposed jobs for constables/Tradesmen. Interested applicants who want to apply for these posts can go to the official website: www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. However, the vacancies are tentative and may increase or decrease without any notice. So let's have a look at the detailed information about these posts.
Important Dates of ITBP Job Notification for Constable/Tradesman 2022
The online application link will be available from 23rd November email@example.com (IST), and the application closing date will be 22nd December 2022@ 23.59 (IST). Applicants are advised to fill out their forms before the end date to avoid server-down issues.
The total number of vacancies is 287. In the below table, the posts are mentioned; both males and females can apply for these posts.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies(Both Male & Female)|
- For Constable(Tailor, Gardener, Cobbler) Post - Matriculation from a recognized board and two years of work experience in the respective trade are required.
One year diploma from Industrial Training Institute/Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in respective trade
Two years of Diplomas from the Industrial Training Institute(ITI) in the trade are required.
Note: Trade experience is the prime focus, and self-attestation of required experience will also be accepted.
- For Constable(Safai Karamchari, Washerman, Barber) Post- Matriculation from a recognized school or institution is required.
Online Application Fee
- The general category applicants must pay Rs 100/- for their application.
- The applicants who come under Scheduled Caste(SC), Scheduled Tribe(ST), Females, and Ex-servicemen categories are free from the application fee.
- In the first three constable posts( Tailor, Gardener, Cobbler), the applicant's age should be between 18 to 23.
- In the other three constable posts( Safai Karamchari, Washerman, Barber), the applicant's age should be between 18 to 25.
How To Apply For ITBP Job Notification of Constables/Tradesman 2022?
- Go to the official website: www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on " NEW USER REGISTRATION."
- Fill out your name, credential email id, password, DOB as per class 10th detail, answer the security question, and security pin.
- After submission of all the details, the applicant will receive a registration id and the password they have created.
- Again, the applicant must log in through their created id to complete the payment process.
- After payment submission, take a printout of the submitted form for future use.
Note: The online application has yet to be activated; once it is active, the applicants can apply for these posts.