Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has released a recruitment notification to fill up Controller vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates should fill and submit the online application form on or before January 29, 2018.
ISRO Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||Educational Requirement||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
Candidates should hold Graduation Degree from any recognised Indian University/ Institute.
The candidate should have experience in the areas of Personnel Management, Administration, General Finance, Procurement & Inventory Management in a Government / Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings.
|56 years||Rs.37,400 - Rs.67,000/- per month|
How Is The Selection Process Done For ISRO Recruitment?
- The candidates are selected based on their performance in written exam and interview.
How To Apply For ISRO Recruitment 2018?
Candidates should visit the official website to apply online.
Candidates should click on the "Career" section and get the detailed advertisement.
Download the official notification and are advised to read carefully.
- As per the instructions fill the online application form.
- Upload soft copies of photograph and signature.
- Submit the online application form on or before the closing date.
- Thereafter candidates must get a printed copy of it and kept it safe for future use.
For more information about the job notification, click here
ISRO 2018- Important dates:
- The last date to apply for the Controller post is 29 January 2018.