Indian Space Research Organizaion (ISRO), Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, Government of India has released a notification on the recruitment happening. These are the posts they are calling for Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate.. To know more about eligibility, how to apply, selection procedure and important dates scroll down.
Name of the post and Number of posts allocated
- Junior Research Fellow- 8 Posts
- Research Associate- 9 Posts
Who is Eligible for the Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate posts?
- Junior Research Fellow- For this posts candiates having their Masters degreee relvant to any speicalisation in physics is mandatory. Along with this the minimum over all score required for this job is 60%.
- Research Associate- Canidates interested for this job must be a PhD. Their research can be anything related to the area of atmospheric and planetary sciences. In short it should be relevant to the researches carried oout in SPL
How Candidates are Selected for Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate posts?
Candidates interested in the above job must be aware of the selection process of this organisation. Canidates will be asked to give an exam followed by an interview. Based on these two candidates are selected for the respecitve jobs.
How to Apply for ISRO job?
Interested candidates can apply to the above posts through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents.
What are the Important Dates Associated with ISRO?
- Last Date to Apply: 22 February 2016.