Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for the Scientist / Engineer posts. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before October 05, 2017.
There are 80 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified as all over India.
Important Dates for ISRO Recruitment 2017
- The applications for the recruitment begin by September 15, 2017.
- the last date for the application process is October 05, 2017.
- the last date to pay the online application fee is October 06, 2017.
Pay Scale for ISRO Recruitment 2017
The pay scale for the Scientist/Engineer post is Rs.56,100 per month.
Vacancies for ISRO Recruitment 2017
- Scientist/Engineer (SC) - Electronics: 35 Vacancies
- Scientist/Engineer (SC) - Mechanical: 35 Vacancies
- Scientist/Engineer (SC) - Computer Science: 10 Vacancies
Eligibility for ISRO Recruitment 2017
- The interested candidates need to have a B.E./B.Tech or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- The candidate needs to check the official notification for the educational qualifications and the age limit needed for specific position, as the requirement is different for each post.
- The candidates who are applying can be maximum of 35 years of age as on October 5, 2017.
- The candidates need to check the official notification for the age relaxation rules.
Selection Process for ISRO Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on merit list, written test and an interview for the recruitment process.
Application Fee for ISRO Recruitment 2017
- There is no application fee for the female candidates or the candidates who belong to the SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen categories.
- The application fee for candidates who belong to the General category is Rs. 100.
The fee can either be paid through online mode - Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking, or offline mode- SBI challan through post.
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.isro.gov.in
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Apply online for the post you are interested in.
- Fill in the important details.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee, through online or offline mode,
- Submit your application form.
- Download and take a print out of the same.