The interview list for the posts of Registrar/ Demonstrator/ Resident Surgeon/ Physician has been released by Assam Public Service Commission (APSC).
The interview will be scheduled for the selected candidates on any of the following days: February 16, 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, March 1, 2, 2017. On February 14, the interview letter will be released on commission's website.
The viva voce and interview for various posts will be conducted at the following places:
Steps to download the interview letter
- Visit the APSC official website www.apsc.nic.in
- Click on 'Notification: Interview For The Post Of Registrar/Demonstrator/Resident Surgeon/Resident Physician etc Of Various Medical Colleges under Health & Family Welfare Deptt. new' link
- The list of interviews for various posts along with their respective dates will open in a separate word file
- Check the list
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of the same for future reference
- According to the official notice, reporting time for all categories is 9.00 A.M. each day
- No intimation letter to the eligible candidates shall be sent separately by post
- The intimation letter shall be uploaded in APSC's website (www.apsc.nic.in) on 14.02.2017
- The candidates shall have to download their own intimation letter from the aforesaid website.
- Any query in this regard shall be entertained over telephone No.0361 2365426 and 2363117 during office hours on 14.02.2017
A government of Assam body, Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is designated to hire staff for various posts in government ministries and departments and in subordinate groups. Candidates are advised to keep themselves with APSC official website for further news.