Crystal Growth Centre, Anna University, Chennai is conducting International Workshop on Electronic Materials Technology.
Topics to be covered:
- Materials for electronics
- Nano structures materials for solar energy
- Electronic and optoelectronic devices
- High energy radiation detectors
- New materials for spintronics and photonics
- NLO and LASER materials
- Sensors and smart structures
- Environmental friendly materials
- Biological materials
- Two dimensional materials
The workshop is open to researchers working in Universities, Colleges, R&D organisations and students. Interested participants need to send a brief bio-data and write-up of their research work for considering their application.
Applications will be restricted to maximum of 100 participants only. Applicants are encouraged to apply with necessary fee as early as possible.
Researchers working in universities / colleges / R & D institutes: Rs 3,000/-.
Students: Rs 1,000/-.
Overseas participants: 250 US dollars.
Fee to be paid through DD, drawn in favor of The Director, Crystal Grwoth Centre, Anna University, Chennai - 600025, should be payable at Chennai.
Dr. J. Kumar,
The Convener - IWEMT,
Crystal Growth Centre,
Chennai - 600025.
Tel: 0091 - 22358329