Intelligence Bureau of India has invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Security Assistant. The bureau has released official notification inviting applications from interested and eligible candidates.
Details of the Vacancies:
- Name of the post: Security Assistant
- Number of posts available: 200
Who is eligible?
- Candidates should have passed Class 10 or Class 12 examination from a recognised board.
- Candidates must not be more than 30 years of age.
- The pay band will be in range of Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200 with an additional grade pay of Rs 2000 per month.
How to apply:
- Candidates from the OBC/general category have to pay an application fee of Rs 50
- Candidates from SC/ST category are exempted from paying application fee
- Candidates have to apply online through official website of Ministry of Home Affairs
- Last date for submission of online application form: August 8, 2016
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed