Applications are invited by The Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc), Chennai for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme offered in Computational Biology for the commencing session 2015.
- Candidates should have master's degree in any branch of science or engineering.
How to apply
- Candidates should have to send applications on a plain paper to The Registrar, The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, CIT Campus, Taramani, Chennai 600 113, India.
Candidates must include the following documents along with their application:
- A covering letter
- A statement of interest
- A curriculum vitae including university grades/marks
- Results of relevant national test (JEST, NBHM, GATE, NET, BINC or other)
- Candidates should have valid test score from any national research entrance examination (UGC-CSIR NET, JEST, GATE, NBHM, DBT BINC, etc)
- Test scores must be valid till June 2015
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview conducted by IMSc, Chennai
- Last date for submission of application forms: April 20, 2015
- Date of interview: 2015
- For more information, visit www.imsc.res.in