Applications are invited by Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad for M.Tech Scholarships 2015 for GATE qualified students pursuing their Master of Technology (M.Tech) program offered at various departments for the session 2015-16.
The scholarship will be offered only to those students who will be admitted as GATE candidates at the rate of Rs. 8000/- per month.
- Applicants under all categories must possess a bachelor's degree in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent from institutes recognized by UGC/AICTE or a master's degree in Science.
- Candidates seeking admission to M.Tech program of the institute should have:
- Minimum 55% or CGPA/CPI of 5.5 in 10 point scale (without rounding off) in the qualifying degree for UR/OBC candidates.
- Minimum 50% or CGPA/CPI of 5.0 in 10 point scale (without rounding off) in the qualifying degree for SC/ST candidates.
- The candidate must be below the age of 30 years (35 years for women, PC, SC, ST & OBC).
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The application fee for M.Tech program is Rs. 2000/- for UR/OBC candidates and Rs.1000/- for SC/ST/PC candidates.
- The application fee is to be paid by online payment gateway only.
- One printed copy of the application form must reach to Assistant Registrar (Academic), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad-826004. The envelope containing the application form and other necessary documents should be superscribed with "Application for Admission in M.Tech-2015".
- Last date of submission of online application form: March 28, 2015
- Last date for the receipt of completed application form at ISM: April 7, 2015
For further information, click here.