Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 to fill up Short Service Commissioned Officers Vacancies as SSC Officers-Pilot/Observer/Air Traffic Controller Posts. Candidates can apply before September 16, 2017.
Indian Navy Recruitment Vacancy details:
- Name of Position: Short Service Commissioned Officers
- Total Vacancies: 17
- Last date to apply: 16 September 2017
|Entry||No. of Vacancy||Age required|
|ATC||05||Born between 02 Jul 1993 and 01 Jul 1997; both Dates inclusive|
|Observer||04||Born between 02 Jul 1994 and 01 Jul 1999; both dates inclusive|
|Pilot||08 (of which Maximum of 02 Vacancies may be tenanted by Female candidates)||Born between 02 Jul 1994 and 01 Jul 1999; both dates inclusive|
- Candidates must have completed BE/B. Tech Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate from a recognized University in required discipline.
- The candidates will be selected based on their performance in Degree Course.
How to Apply?
- All candidates need to apply online only through the official website.
- Read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your 'e-application' form.
- Click on the 'Officer Entry' button under the option 'Apply Online' on the Home page.
- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents ready.
- Correct filling up of the personal particular. Fields such as e-mail address, a mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- Upload recent passport size digital photograph of size less than 25 kb (.jpeg or .jpg format).
- Click on the "Submit" button and take two print outs of the same.
- One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed along with the following documents.
Documents to attach with Application:
- Self-attested photograph.
- Attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets.
- Other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester/years.
Date to Focus:
- The Last Date for filling up the online form: 16 September 2017.
For more information about the notification, click here.